Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

MindArms

Chronos
    Chronos
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2007-04-28

Gaming Character
    Game: Maple Story
    Character Name: Wonkerz
    Character Class: Warrior

MindArms Empty MindArms

Post by Chronos Mon May 07, 2007 7:11 am

This is a cool game i found out about from one of my friends. I had to search EVERYWHERE for a link that worked. And as my reward i found the latest version of this game on a portugese website. If you understand portugese then click here to download. If you dont, then click here, i got google to translate it...

All you have to do is click the green arrow thing and the download will start. At only 15mb, this game is easily one of the best action games i've ever played. There are 6 main characters to choose from, as well as an additional 4 which are unlockable...

The characters are :

~ Chain ~ a smooth looking dude with a gun, he is also really good at kicking your butt with his knowledge of martial art...

~ Chako ~ little Miss Sunshine with atittude, she packs a mean punch with her lighning abilities...

~ Kanna ~ a fighter gal with a light saber!

~ Takaya ~ a cool dude with a skateboard that flames up when he does his special move...

~ Eigen ~ not much is known about this guy except that he's a master or sensei or something...

~ Serto ~ extremely good, my favorite character, he has abilities of lighting and is able to dash at the speed of light...

Their moves are really cool and quite simple to perform, and there is a "Training" option in case you need a hand. It also has a "Net Battle" function like LF2. Dont think that this is one of those games with a simple-to-beat AI, the AI/CPU characters in this game are FEROCIOUS, they dont give you a single chance to perform your moves. I hope this game becomes popular in these forums Smile

Screenshots :

MindArms Mindarmsen6
    This is a picture of Eigen getting his butt kicked from Chako, told you she was dangerous

MindArms Mindarms2uy0
    Eigen about to perform his special move to Kanna in training mode

MindArms Mindarmsbon0
    Chain showing Eigen who's boss

I hope you will get to love this game as much as i do Smile

Last edited by on Thu May 31, 2007 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    FuroxZX
    FuroxZX
    Contest Staff
    Contest Staff

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2007-04-29

MindArms Empty Re: MindArms

Post by FuroxZX Wed May 23, 2007 7:21 am

Its a nice game, and I think it'd be a great game for GFXtra to focus on Very Happy.
    ChaosofRuin
    Not so New
    Not so New

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2007-05-31

Gaming Character
    Character Name: ChaosofRuin

Post by ChaosofRuin Thu May 31, 2007 12:38 pm

I just want to know how to unlock the other characters T-T
    I'm beast with Chain(gun), Kanna, and Chako (Ice)
    I wanna see the other characters **sob**
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2007-04-28

Gaming Character
    Character Name: Wonkerz

Post by Chronos Thu May 31, 2007 11:05 pm

You cannot unlock the other 4 hidden characters : Ashu, F257, Sarah and Nikoro. This is because the game is still in development, and the latest version that is out is still in its beta stage. We will have to wait for another development to see the other characters [if the developers continue the project, that is].
    videogamer
    Xtra New
    Xtra New

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-05-25

Post by videogamer Sun May 25, 2008 9:02 pm

The latest version of Mindarms is 0.70a. It has a few characters that 0.65 didn't have, including a new female character. Here is the direct download link to Mindarms version 0.70a. http://diced.jp/~tryef/MA_070a.zip

The new characters are

Soma: He fights with knives.

Sara: She is half human and half wolf (or is it fox, I don't know).
    Giant
    Xtra New
    Xtra New

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by Giant Thu May 21, 2009 5:36 pm

this is certainly my favourite game and I can't await to see all the other characters, who will come next.

I just want to give you all an important combo technik, for the case you didn't knew it yet: start with (Down+strong attack) and then jump and attack as often as you can, befor you do a special attack.

chain's my favourite character btw^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content