Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Announcements

Chronos
    Chronos
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2007-04-28

Gaming Character
    Game: Maple Story
    Character Name: Wonkerz
    Character Class: Warrior

Current Announcements Empty Current Announcements

Post by Chronos Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:53 am

I noticed that this forum was becoming a bit too crowded, so i collaborated all the announcements together, keep checking back here for new announcements. Here are the current announcements for GFXtra :

Member Icons

This is just to announce that new icons have been added for the member ranks. Tell me if you like them, or if you have any ideas of what you would like them to be.

New Smilies

A total of 50 new smilies have been added to the forums. More will be uploaded as soon as possible.

Birthdays

The birthdays function is now compulsory for new users, and for old users, fill in your birthday, so we can celebrate with you on that special day.

Promote Your Website

If you have a website and you would like to have it promoted here, contact me by Private Messaging, and give me the following details :

~Direct Link to the site
    ~Brief description

After you provide me with those, i will add your website into the "Partners" slot in the Home Page, where everyone can see. So far i have added G4F Forums and AJ's Forums onto the Partner's list.

GFXtra Monthly Awards

Most Helpful Member [the member who submits the most content toward the site]

Most Contributive Member [the member who does not spam, and only makes useful posts, while warning others not to spam]

Funniest Member [the most humorous member on GFXtra]

Spammer of The Month [the biggest spammer of all time, this will actually be a warning, NOT an award]

Most Active Member [the member with the largest amount of posts]

If you have a suggestion about other awards, you can post them in here. These awards will be announce on the bulletin board, and they will appear together with the user's avatar in every post, for example :

[Username]
    [award title] for [month]
    [avatar]

Keep checking here for more updates Smile

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:34 pm