Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

a suggestion about the site design and colors.

cessant123

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2007-04-30

a suggestion about the site design and colors. Empty a suggestion about the site design and colors.

Post by cessant123 Tue May 01, 2007 1:58 am

hullo.
    i'd like to suggest :

1) an increase in the font size. you really have to squint hard for viewing small text.
    2) a redesigned TOP navigation bar. honestly speaking, i really cant see what i'm supposed to be clicking. the buttons need to be more clear.
    3) some general buttons like 'New Post', need to be redesigned as well.
    for example ...
    instead of this>
    a suggestion about the site design and colors. Post_en
    you should go for something like this:>
    a suggestion about the site design and colors. Type1xr3
    or this: >
    a suggestion about the site design and colors. Type2uh1

makes for better viewing.
    understood, that it is a site dedicated to graphics, but graphics can also mean something smooth and simple. Smile
    i mean , a site with such a genre must be damn good looking too Razz

and if you ever need any help with such graphics, i'll be glad enough to be at yer service. Smile

laterzzzzz
    Platinum Wordsmith
    Platinum Wordsmith
    Contest Staff
    Contest Staff

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2007-04-29

a suggestion about the site design and colors. Empty Re: a suggestion about the site design and colors.

Post by Platinum Wordsmith Tue May 01, 2007 8:40 am

Thanks for your Suggestions Retro (hope you don't mind me calling you that). You've got some good ideas and things i certainly agree on Smile It's great to see members giving their opinions.
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2007-04-28

Gaming Character
    Game: Maple Story
    Character Name: Wonkerz
    Character Class: Warrior

a suggestion about the site design and colors. Empty Re: a suggestion about the site design and colors.

Post by Chronos Tue May 01, 2007 8:41 am

I changed the theme of the website to make it more user friendly. And if you want the font to be bigger, i'm sure you can zoom in using your browser, sorry, i can't help you out there. I really dont know how to make a website layout, so if you have msn, my address is :G4F_Ellimist, add me and i'll tell you more.

~Mordekhaile.
    cessant123

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2007-04-30

Post by cessant123 Tue May 01, 2007 8:44 am

Platinum Wordsmith wrote:Thanks for your Suggestions Retro (hope you don't mind me calling you that). You've got some good ideas and things i certainly agree on Smile It's great to see members giving their opinions.
    thank you. Smile
    Chronos
    Chronos
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 151
    Registration date : 2007-04-28

Gaming Character
    Game: Maple Story
    Character Name: Wonkerz
    Character Class: Warrior

Post by Chronos Tue May 01, 2007 9:40 am

You know, you should not have double posted, it was quite unnecesary, you could've just posted both together.

Please don't let this happed again.

~Mordekhaile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:48 pm