Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo-Flare's Request Centre

Poll

What did you think of your request?

[ 0 ]
    Neo-Flare's Request Centre Bar_left0%Neo-Flare's Request Centre Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Neo-Flare
    Neo-Flare
    Contest Staff
    Contest Staff

Number of posts : 31
    Hobbies : Playing Spiderman 3 and watching werewolf transformations
    Registration date : 2007-04-28

Gaming Character
    Game: Lunia
    Character Name: Arashii
    Character Class: Warrior

Neo-Flare's Request Centre Empty Neo-Flare's Request Centre

Post by Neo-Flare Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:43 am

I will do Sigs and Avvies. However, I will only be able to do this 3 days a week, that is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm back at school now so I'm limited with time. Also, with the animated sigs, you must provide the gif you wish to be included (this counts as the render). However, in animated sigs, you may request to have an additional render included. You must include it as usual if this is the case.
    Thanks in advance.
    Standard procedure:
    Avvie or Sig: You must specify what you want or I will be confused and unable to do it.
    Render: You provide the image or link, I will not search for it. I'm serious! This is a fairly good render site right [URL="www.planetrenders.com/renders"]here[/URL]
    Size: How big you want your sig or avvie to be. Measurements in px only! If size is not specified, the size will be 355x125 for sig and 100x100 for avvies.
    Theme: Colour you want to be used/seen the most.
    Style: Currently I can only do a few (Abstract, Grunge (basic + sparkle), Vortex (brush or filter), Galaxy, Tech (basic), Fractal and Ninja,*new* Animated (basic))
    Text: What you want the quote to be.
    Font: Please specify a font. If it is not a standard font, please give a link to obtain it.
    Style Samples:
    Grunge: Neo-Flare's Request Centre 3909_1176878041
    Vortex: Neo-Flare's Request Centre 3909_1178743694
    Abstract: Neo-Flare's Request Centre 3909_1177743474
    Ninja + Fractal: Neo-Flare's Request Centre 3909_1177110300
    Galaxy:Neo-Flare's Request Centre 3909461f3dccad6b6
    Animated:Neo-Flare's Request Centre 3909_1179134224

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 pm